Choose a Home page Style!
What Do We Do?
We are a custom software development company, designing web, app, server and database based solutions. We offer a complete software development service.
Based in Milton Keynes, we work UK wide. Our team of highly skilled all-round developers, each capable of capturing requirements and developing innovative solutions are here to help improve your business. Your consultant will handle the whole development cycle, from requirement capture to specification production to development to ongoing support.
Why Choose Us?
What Makes Us Different?
We take great pride in our work and are delighted with the feedback we have received from our customers.
What We Can Do For You
Technologies We Work With:
Vue.js, React, .NET
Native Apps, Xamarin,
React Native, Flutter
SQL Server, MySQL /
Applications We Integrate With:
Why We Are The Best Option
We are a small, capable software business consultancy offering flexibility and timely solutions . We have the resources to manage your project and the advantage of being small enough that your work is important to us. You can speak directly to our consultants, and the person that you meet when you discuss your project with us is the person who will be responsible for delivering it. You can phone them and meet them face to face as needed. Of course, there are other options – but consider these issues when choosing:
- Do you have enough on-going work to justify hiring someone full time?
- Are they going to be ongoing overheads?
- How do you find the right person?
- What are the recruitment costs?
Hiring the best talent is an extremely time-consuming and challenging process. Do you have the skills to measures capability?; We have evolved a recruitment methodology which ensures we hire the best staff available.
- How can you communicate effectively with the developers, overcoming language barriers and time zone issues?
- How will you know they will understand your needs?
- How can you check that they have the right skills for the job?
Being UK based, there are no language or time zone barriers when communicating with our consultants. You can meet them face to face and see demonstrations of our work during the project giving you confidence that the project is moving in the right direction.
- How do you know you’ve hired a good one? Doing so reliably is as difficult as hiring a permanent employee.
- What happens when they move onto the next job? Will they still support you & Who looks after the project if they change roles?
- How do you know you’ve hired who you think you have? Do they have the skills and experience they claim?
- What happens when they move onto the next job? Will they still do support & who looks after the project if they move on? Is the code available and useable for others?
Our biggest asset is our staff – we put a lot of care and time into finding and selecting the right people. We look after our staff and our retention is excellent your projects are thoroughly documented and shared between different consultants, so you are well looked after in our company.
Our consultants are carefully chosen for their skillset, and you can meet them personally, face to face. When the project is delivered, our consultants are still available for support and ongoing changes. We also make sure we introduce other consultants to the project to ensure in the event of someone leaving, there is always someone familiar with your project.
- Is your business important enough for them to take it seriously and use
their best people?
- Will the people you’re talking to in pre-sales be the people who actually
work on it and do they understand your needs?
- Will you end up talking to a helpdesk/sales function, who talks to a team
leader, who talks to an offshore development team?
- Will they simply outsource the work?
- Day rates tend to be high.
We have no sales, pre-sales, or helpdesk function – the consultant you talk to will be the person responsible for implementing your project. All of our consultants are experienced, high quality developers that we take great care in recruiting. We do not outsource any work apart from graphic design and even then we work with a local company. Our day rates are typically half that of large companies and broadly similar to hiring a freelance consultant.